Home / / Thanks

Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Peter Cronje
      Participant

Hi Scandalum Magnatum,

After seeing how much you helped a friend of mine recently that was getting truly shafted by his selfish ex-wife I just wanted to write in and thank you for the service you provide men.

So many men are completely lost these days when it comes to what to do when/if their partner decides to go down the domestic abuse route as a means of splitting up and keeping the kids to herself.

And many women do it. Heck women’s legal services practically show them how to do it.

It’s just disgraceful how many women do this to men that have supported them all their lives.

It’s like being a fraud in the most personal part of your life and being prepared to alienate the kids, so long as you can blame the father for it – for which they usually can.

What is happening these days is as soon as she’s had enough or the relationship goes through hard times she doesn’t need her husband anymore. She can get just as much financial support from him without being married and if she deflects the attention away from herself with a domestic abuse claim then no-one passes judgment on what her actions are doing to the kids.

I could go on for ages but I won’t, I’m just glad there’s a service like yours around that helps men and no doubt saves them from doing something really terminal/stupid.

Keep up the good work.

All the best Peter.

Felix Spencher
      Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Thanks for joining up and providing your kind words.

I always appreciate any positive feedback we get here.

It’s critically important to remember that, as impossible and as unfair as they seem and are, the problems that men face when both, marriages/relationships breakdown and spouses resort to questionable tactics, can be overcome.

Spouses too have to answer and subscribe to the rule of law too, and quite often – provided the man has done his job properly during the time between when he’s handed his wife’s protection order application and the trial – spouses can come unstuck with all the porky pies they tell.

This is why it’s so important to get the correct advice and do the right things from the start.

Which is exactly when your friend did.

There’s thousands of men out there that have been shafted by the system and their spouses that have come out through the other end of the tunnel that now share meaningful relationships with their kids without having to speak to the ex-wives.

And I can tell you that is a liberating feeling.

You look after yourself and feel free to chime in anytime you want.

Best regards,

Felix.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.